- I found the silk tulle I needed to make my veil... and it was 50% off :D
- I found a bracelet to wear... 50% off from Kleins
- Spoke to a hairdresser in Penrith, REALLY cheap, can open up early and I'll have a 50% off hair trial on the 19th Feb.
- I found a 2 pack of diamonte hair combs to attach the veil to... $2 from DIVA.
- I found a "M" charm for $3 that I'll sew onto my dress along with my other lucky charms.
- I found 2x beaded flower hair clips for the bridesmaids. They were $15ea but worth it.
How good is that!!!
Sophia wasn't at work today... so I couldn't ask her to 'moonlight' my make up for me. I may use Panache, but I need backup plans. I have 2 hairdressers booked until i decide at the hair trials. I have 2 makeup artists booked... untill I decide on a hairdresser. Better to keep my options open as things book out so quickly here. Plus booking appointments are free and totally legal :P
Anyways i'll update with photos in the next post.