Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Things I've completed recently...

The last couple of days have been really full on, completing a large number or tasks for the wedding... I'm starting to feel VERY organised. I just don't want to get too ahead of myself cos I know I'll forget something. Like when I get excited that I've gotten ready to leave the house ahead of shedule (hardly ever happens), drive halfway there then realise I left my Ventolin behind (My Asthma Meds) and end up twice as late cos I had to go back... :S

ANYWAY... so here is the list of things I've done (with help from mum) in the last 3 days ...
  • Wishing Tree - DONE
  • Bonboniere - DONE
  • Placecards - DONE
  • Match Boxes - DONE
  • Menu - DONE
  • Wedding Timeline - DONE
  • Pay Band - DONE
  • Pay Cake - DONE
  • Photograph Checklist - DONE
  • Outline Bridal Party Duties - DONE
  • Ontline MC Duties - DONE

I have a make up trial with Clinique tomorrow morning at 10am and another make up trial with Napoleon on Saturday. The Clinique trial was FREE :) I thought "Why the hell not".

I have to make an appointment with the new Wedding CoOrdinator at the Sebel for Friday. Basically going over all the decorations, the wedding timeline, rules, cake storage, band parking etc :) Should be a fun afternoon :S My old coordinator Megan quit last friday so nw i'm stuck with a temp till they find someone else... should be interesting...

3 comments:

EmiaTrawn said...

oooh, a temp... i hope everything is still all in order... I hate dealing with Temps.. i mean they're good, but when your half way through organising something and then the person who knows EVERYTING leaves.. it get's a bit stressing..... =oS It'll be fine though... sounds like your organised =o)

Dani & Mezza said...

Thanks em, hopefully everything goes as planned. Im making a meeting for us on friday before the BIG appointment the month before the wedding... cross fingers

dong dong23 said...

coach outlet
hogan
herve leger dresses
north face outlet
nike blazer
adidas originals
kobe bryant shoes
salvatore ferragamo
marc by marc jacobs
michael kors outlet online
2017.11.16chenlixiang