Monday, June 12, 2006

Suits


On Saturday Steve & I headed out to try on a few suits, one in mind being a suit named "Cody". Within a few seconds we realised the one we chose was perfect. Steve looked VERY handsome :)

"Cody" is a chocolate pinstripe suit worn with a tie-less beigh cuffed dress shirt which is so soft. It doesnt require a tie or a vest so its comfy, but a singlet must be worn underneath as the shirt is a little sheer. Weve decided to buy the groomsmen a nice pair of cufflinks and a nice belt to say thank you for hiring their own suits.

The chocolate will go perfectly with my dress... YES, I have chosen the dress but I cant share it on here as I want it to be a surprise!!! Im not sure if dad will wear the same suit... I would prefer but its up to him. My dress is a gold/beigh colour so black would look horrible.

No comments: